Tuesday

1/30-2/6

I forgot my journal update will not be so great this time

We had a few good lessons today, but nothing extremely special. A girl named Barbara seems pretty cool says she wants to change so hope it goes well with her. We had another good lesson with Angeles and then visited a few less actives and a recent convert Oscar.

Lochs--happy bdayWe had divisions today with Jardin. I went with Elder Mejia and we contacted for some time and taught a lesson but nothing special. Then we ate all together pizza third day in a row. Visited some less actives and then with the mission leader.

Good day the best part was that Juan y Selene are new and have fechas. They are super cool only they aren’t married---ahh!

Meeting with the president and all the leaders of the mission. My whole generation menos Elder Gollner were there. It was awesome. He helped us understand how to help our districts more and also bashed us for all little things of disobedience. We all promised to be completely obedient and follow the rule strictly. It will be hard but worth it if we want to see blessings and miracles. Then we had a lesson with Angeles, and Oscar came with us, super spiritual. Oscar then took us to the house of a less active. Oscar is so great.

I read something that have helped me and really made me a better and more spiritual missionary. We contacted this whole morning and it went well. Unfortunately afterward was not so great Most everything fell through. Juan and Selene are still good though. It’s the trials of our faith and obedience.

We had 4 investigators at church today. Juan y Selene, Julio y Cecilia. All pretty cool. The others who had fechas didn’t come. Lot of walking to get the bikes. We had District Meeting and I planned/held the whole thing. It was on total obedience and then my comp finished seeing as he is District leader. Well that’s done now---just was for the week but so nice.

Studying then washing clothes by hand---that sucked! My bike broke down so we had to fix it. We me with the Elders from Jarding and the zl's for P-day---it was fun.
Love you
Elder Bickmore

No comments:

Post a Comment