Tuesday

2/21-2/27

I would love to send you all a grand, long update but my suitcases are not here so I don’t have my journal, so I will just tell you all the most important parts of my week.

Well it was a good week we found a few new people, along with a few accepting fechas. Thursday night we interviewed the kids for baptism this Sat and then had an activity. We had divisions, with the industrial area again and I went with elder Olea---he is a gringo. The next day went well---we worked hard and had a good time. We found some people to teach and had a crazy member take us home. Along the way we saw him buy a pistol in the street. Crazy!

Saturday baptisms. All three were baptized. The coolest part was that Oscar, the recent covert, was able to baptize them---his 1st ones. It was super cool.

The next day they were all confirmed. We had District meeting after church and it went well. We ate ice cream. Elder Castellanos, one of the ZL’s got raised to AP so Elder Ellgen stayed with us. I was informed I have changes. I will be moving to the town of Zacatecas, way far away. They saved me from the heat, the Torreon summer heat that will be coming soon.

My stinking suitcases got left behind because the hno didn’t get to the bus stop in time so I’ll get them tomorrow morning. Long bus ride---5 hours. It looks a cool zone. My new comp is Elder Polo from Peru---my 1st non Mexican.

-- Elder Keefin Bickmore

No comments:

Post a Comment